Welcome to Line Rider Wiki
The wiki about Line Rider series that anyone can edit!
28 articles since August, 2007
Contents (view all pages)
- Line Rider
- Line Rider 2: Unbound
- List of unofficial versions of Line Rider
- Line Rider (mobile)
- 10 Point Cannon
- 6th Iteration
- Flings and Chains
What's new on Line Rider Wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" (short articles) and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Line Rider is a well-known online game, originaly posted on DeviantArt by Slovenian Boštjan Čadež (aka fšk) in September 2006. In the game, the player "draws" lines as a track which a character called "Bosch" rides on. On July 1 2008, an updated version, using Microsoft Silverlight 2, as opposed to Flash, appeared on Linerider.com with he ability to share tracks. Also in 2008, a retail version, Line Rider 2: Unbound, was released.